Bayamon, Bayamon

Had the worse experience ever with a airline in my life spirit basically claim cheaper prices but charge you for every thing that they can imagine the 50 pound weight limit on bags at most airports is 40 pounds so you could be paying a extra $200 for you bags alone I'm totally disgusted by this airline and I will make it my personal mission that not one person I know ever fly with this misleading scamming corportion

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spirit Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rip off legal scamming delays and ticket agent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines and spirit airlines baggage policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1218938

If anything you should be disgusted at yourself for not reading the terms and conditions you agreed to when purchasing your ticket.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1196317

There is nothing "misleading" about Spirit's airfares or policies. They are a less expensive option for some people.

I personally don't bring luggage when I fly and prefer to buy things when I arrive. For me, that makes Spirit a much cheaper option. For someone who wants to bring a lot of checked bags, etc, they are probably not the best option.

It involves a simple bit of research.

Gaston, South Carolina, United States #1186548

Your crusade should be to teach people to read and write. Start by using "periods" in your comments and teaching others to do that.

You can look up what a "period" is on line if you do not know.

Then teach everyone to read, starting with yourself. If you had read the terms and conditions on the ticket before you purchased it, then you would have known what the baggage charges were.

In order to buy a ticket you have to check that you read and agreed to the terms applicable to the ticket. Did you lie when you checked that in order to get a ticket, and are now trying to blame the airlines for your misconduct?