1.5
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I have flown Spirit a few times and it was ok.I was on the plane in my seat and a customer getting on the plane hit me in the head with a very heavy back pack.

I am disabled with a spinal cord injury and spinal implants. The strewardess saw it and did nothing, even though I waa seriously hurt and in terrible pain. The other passengers were appalled that I was seriously injured and oit was perfecly fine with Spirit. The planes are very dangerous for disabled passengers like me and the narrow aisle is why I was hit.

Needless to say a piece of implant in my neck broke off and I need to have more surgery to repair it.

I will never fly again after that because customers injure disabled passengers

and the staff allows it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of spirit airlines airline fleet. Spirit Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spirit airlines airline fleet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Had an Experience with Spirit Airlines?

Comments

Moorpark, California, United States #1186406

Yeah.So, did you immediate ask for medical assistance?

You surely didn't subject yourself to further injury or cause potential harm for other passengers by potentially needing an unscheduled, emergency landing, right? If the surgical grade titanium or steel parts broke off, you must've sustained substantial force... which you claim another passenger (who had the same space constraints as you) managed to achieve with the ridiculously small carry on items Spirit allows?

An xray doesnt really prove anything. You were already injured.

And, honestly, if you were thar fragile, how did you get clearance to fly?

What was Spirit supposed to do? A flight attendant can't intuit your needs. They certainly aren't trained to deal with spinal injuries of the type you have.

You had the obligation to voice your exact needs...not bank on pity and the airline.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1184671

1-How are the planes dangerous?Based on your comment a passenger hit you, not the plane.

2-What did you want the FA to do?

Hold up the plane while you're checked out.If you were hurting so bad you should have asked to be taken off the plane and checked out.