1.5
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I wrote to customer service and they sent me someone elses complaint back. I tried to tell them of their mistake and was ignored. I belong to the $9 fare and I still use other airlines in my travels. I have not use them since 2015 and have taken atleast 4 trips this year already. Pay the extra amount for another airline its worth it. I learned by experience, they dont care and will charge you for anything and everything they can. Note the few times I did take use them I waited, one time was over 4 hrs. Yes they offered $12.00 lunch but I had been there almost 7 hrs. I could have drove.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of spirit airlines 9-dollar club membership. Spirit Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spirit airlines 9-dollar club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spirit Airlines.

Comments

Hamilton Township, New Jersey, United States #1343502

I have been trying to get onto the nine dollar club to check reservations and can't get on.What is wrong with this airline, its like they just take our money. I'm over this.