If you cancel a flight and get credit with spirit airlines, they tell you it will be automatically applied on next booking. LIE!

LIE! LIE! You have to use the confirmation code of the cancelled flight as discount when you book next flight to get credit. It took me 3 hours on the phone to find this out.

i also had to change call reps 3 times to find one that spoke enough English to get the details. This information isn't posted. I'm finding as other people have posted, it's not worth flying with them. They are ALWAYS 1 to 4 hours late departing.

you get a middle seat unless you pay extra.

They took out most of the rest rooms to add seats. The planes sound like they are going to fall apart.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight Booking.

Comments

Once they cancelled a flight an hour prior to takeoff and offered me discount toward a future booking if I would agree to wait a few hours (past midnight) for the next flight. They told me the credit would be "automatically" applied when I booked the future flight.

Several months later, I called for a reservation and was told I would need the confirmation code for the flight they cancelled in order to get the discount! I never did find out the code, and the agent on the phone was sarcastic and rude.