Worst customer service!!!! Had to make changes to flight plans due to sudden death of a family member.

Called to see about either a refund or waiving the $125 change fee to use the ticket another time and the representative said that they could not do either. Asked to speak with manager and he informed me the same. Asked to speak to someone above him and he said there was no-one else I could speak to! Really???

What airline doesn't have a fee waiver policy for situations like a death in the family?!?! This was the first and absolutely the last time I book a flight with SPIRIT.....terrible name for them , they obviously have no SPIRIT!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight Booking.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 31, 2011.

Comments

#519972

Almost the same exact situation for me. But then they were going to charge me $30 because Safari browser doesn't work on their P.O.S website.

Then asked to speak to a manager and I was put on hold for 45 minutes before I hung up.

WORST AIRLINE. Im not even going to get started with all the hidden fees...DON'T FORGET TO CANCEL the $9 membership card that costs $60 annually.