.I live in Costa Rica six months of the year and I made the mistake of booking with Spirit airlines

1.Do not trust anything on there home page especially the credit card pitch.2 They have absolutely no customer service they will give you numbers that always give you a busy signal.3 Do not trust anyone that works for them I booked with this airline and they asked me if I would like a Spirit Master Charge and they would take $40 off my bill so filled out the form and clicked submit and got back DENIED so went on got to Costa Rica and 5 days after arriving their I got a e-mail that I owed this creepy bank $40. No CC no address or nothing from this creepy bank so they pilled up late charges.when I got home the bill was up to $300.00 dollars I had to get the FDIC to straiten out the mess.

When I changed planes in Fort Lauderdale I gave my claim ticket to one of the employees to get one of my bags and I went and eat and came back and the employee said no bag and I said wheres my baggage claim and he said they lost that too?

He said that the bag was there my plane was taking off so got to San Jose CR and no baggage at all.They said it would arrive the next day and they would deliver it but nada the phone #’s they gave me just got busy signals.Went to the airport at my own expense and the employees where indiffernt and cold but I got 2 of my bags but the one with no claim check was gone the emplyees steal your bags that way they can go threw looking for valiables or drugs! TRUST NO ONE OR NOTHING AT THIS AIRLINE

Comments