Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

1st and last time!! Spirit was part of a package deal with hotel so I purchased 4 tickets. With all the extra fee's, it's a joke. Spent 6 hours at the airport trying to get back to Denver (Flight 1104) and they kept on delaying the flight and at 10:30pm they cancelled the flight! then it's a mad dash of people to get inline at the ticket counter down stairs and then back up the escalator. That only took an hour with ten people in front of us, the line behind us went on forever. I was told at the counter that they would need to send us out the next day on a United Airlines flight. Now it 11:30pm I asked about a Hotel and transportation and was told to keep all the receipts and to call customer service when we get back to send them copies.

Now that being said this traveled fast through the line of people waiting and no one seemed upset as we were walking out. I called Customer Service today and they said sorry they don't do reimbursements and was not sure why we were told that!

I said I know why....this keeps customers from getting upset at the airport....All they wanted was for all of us to go away... thinking we were being taken care of..

On the United Flight back they were over booked and they said they would give anyone a $300.00 credit and book them on another flight! I just wanted to get home but right there shows you they want to make it right with customers and treat people fair..The cost of the Hotel and transportation came to $244.00 I guess it's a small price to pay for a Lesson learned that a cheap flight can come back to *** you. Spirit Airlines will be a short lived company treating people the way they do!

I didn't like: Unprofessional staff.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2015.

Comments