I've read this whole string and many others during my 4.5 hour delay in Las Vegas. This has been my first round trip on spirit and was purchased for me by someone else, It will be my last.

Every complaint i have read on every blog today I agree with and second them all. Do yourself a favor, avoid Spirit Air. here's just a small list of the things that SUCK about Spirit.

Hidden fees, bate a switch baggage fees, seating charges, no leg room, no relining seats, filthy unsanitary planes, horrible customer service and an even worse website. The whole experience with them just SUCKED

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #690491

I had a horrible experience. I booked a flight, told them I was bringing a service dog. When I arrived at checkin counter, everything about my small dog was OK and they checked my luggage, received boarding pass. when I got to gat rude employee told me i couldn't board w/o my service dog being in a carier which is against the law even though she had her service tag on.

No it's 1:00 am, my luggage is gone and nowhere to stay.

i had to pay for a taxi, hotel room and extra for a flight the next day w/ no refund