Spirit airlines gets your attention due to their low cost airfare. Buyer be ware...

you get what you pay for. Not only is their customer service low, they charge you for everything. It's key to know that if you're taking an extended vacation, they have a 40 lbs limit, rather then the 50 lbs limit many other airlines have. My husband and I initially became disgruntled when we checked our bag and were willing to pay the additional fee for a 43 lbs bag, and were basically told we should reorganize.

Our flight was then delayed... and delayed... and delayed... none was due to weather.

Each flight was completely over booked and staff begged for people to fly at another time. Upon boarding the flights, we were surprised how cramped it was and it was extremely filthy. We also arrived home and found one of our bags had been lost... and they still haven't found it.

I will never fly with them again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone I know. I would have rathered paid the extra money to fly with an airline that actually has customer service.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight.

Comments