Additional Fees

I was pulled out the line to board the plane randomly and had my boarding pass checked for the carry-on charge. It showed that I had not paid, even though the ticket confirmation which I showed them indicated that I had paid.

They insisted on a $100 payment or to talk to the supervisor -- no time to do that when the plane is boarding!

Another passenger told me that the charge was 450 at the ticket counter--why the difference? I believe the Spirit is skimming charges and taking advantage of passengers who don't have any choice but to pay in order to get on the plane.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Spirit Airlines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ticket agent at gate, error in charges, horrible customer service and charge skimming. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines carry-on luggage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments