3.1
Level of Comfort

Took Spirit Airlines round trip Cleveland , Tampa. Cleveland to Tampa was pretty good.

Tampa to Cleveland was a nightmare. Ticket and Baggage desk women could speak very poor English and acted like she was doing us a favor letting us travel. Filled out customer review for trip from Cleveland to Tampa. Tried filling out customer review for trip from Tampa to Cleveland and it says review already submitted.

Would like to review each way. Tampa ticket and Baggage counter person down right Rude in Tampa. Couldn't understand her broken English but she was rude without understanding. asked a couple questions, she waved her hand in the air when asked where to go and said that way.

Duh, which ways is that? Asked if she needed id 's for all, she said yes. Give them to her, she refused and said sarcastically, "I will tell you when". She was like that the whole check in time.

Finally another women walk by where we were standing and I asked her what to do next. She showed us where to go as we had a Hani-Cap scooter. Didn't know if we needed elevators or not. We are not frequent Flyers and know everything about airline travel of which some of these workers seem to think.

Got to Cleveland Airport, had scooter in plane. Two wheelchairs' standing by. Told my wife needed her scooter. Two people standing by with wheelchairs said she had to wait for her scooter.

I told them I need to unfold it for her. They told me to go up to the counter and wait. She will have to wait for her scooter. I asked if she could sit down.

They said no her scooter will be coming and she could wait by the desk with us til it comes. I said can she use a wheelchair to get to the desk. They said no she could just wait there. I said OK and left up the ramp to the desk.

After about 5minutes. I went to see where my wife was and told the attendant that I probably needed to go back and unfold the scooter. I was told I couldn't return. I then seen my wife coming up the ramp gasping for breath.

She said they couldn't unfold the scooter. and no wheel chair. I told her to sit. Scooter finally came through being dragged because no one knew how to unfold.

I thought my wife was going to pass out. In my opinion, they did not want to haul her up the ramp to wait for her scooter because they were afraid they wouldn't get a tip fare. They told me I couldn't wait with her as I would be blocking the area. A chair right there but she couldn't sit.

I did have a fit and the girl said she was sorry when she seen the results. Don't these people have any common sense. Just because the person walked into the plane from a wheel chair does not mean she can walk up a ramp exit platform without one..

They should stop all tipping for these inconsiderate idiots pushing wheelchairs that can't even take a customer up a ramp to wait for a scooter for fear of losing another person going further and tipping. Flight attendants on plane were very good.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight Nk 178.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Airport personnel, Wheel chair personnel, Icket and baggage personnel.

Comments

They don't care. They are poor customer contact people.