2.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Took a 7 Am flight from BWI to FLL with my 2 teenagers. Feel asleep befor we took off.

Was woken by a stewardess making jokes on the intercom. This lady must have woken everyone up about 8 times with nonsense. I mean it’s a 7 AM flight. People have work and need to sleep.

All she cared about was getting attention. This lady wouldn’t shut up. I was in “first class” and was so frustrated with her that while she was on the intercom I yelled and her to shut up already.

The worst flight I’ve ever taken. Won’t be flying sprit again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 22.

Comments

Most people like friendly ,funny flight attendants.if you want quiet hire a car and driver.in a plane with 150 to 200 people going on vacation ECT you probably shouldn't expect a quiet flight

Its not burger king.you don't get it your way.It could be they are required announcements or it could be some people enjoyed it.The airline did the job got you to your destination

We just flew Spirit and thoroughly enjoyed our flight attendant....FYI the fact that you are calling her a "stewardess" shows what type of person you are...and she made a lot of jokes on the intercom. Most people thought she was funny and honestly even when the jokes weren't super funny I enjoyed that she was trying to make it a fun flight. Your sour puss should probably just stay home from now on.

to Anonymous #1487724

Thanks for your input. Have a great weekend!