After reading the negative reviews, I was unsure about flying with Spirit but decided to chance it. I was incredibly surprised.

I had read the airline policies on baggage fees, etc., and paid those while booking my ticket, so no surprises there. I also upgraded to a larger front seat which was very roomy and reclined. I took snacks and drinks onto the plane with me so no extra costs there. The only surprise was how great the ticket agent was.

I had booked a one way ticket to Peru, because I’m visiting friends and wasn’t sure when I was coming home. When I checked in, the agent informed me that Peru didn’t allow one way tickets for foreign passport holders. After getting out of line, I checked this information online, and found out she was correct. I got back in line and the agent booked me a return flight without charging me the extra fee, saying she understood the mix up.

She also got me travel insurance in case I want to change the date for my return flight.

My flight was delayed by one hour, as where flights with several other airlines. Even with the extra fees and upgraded seat, I still saved over the next cheapest airline, so needless to say, I am a very happy customer and will be using Spirit again.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight Booking.

Comments