After reading the negative reviews, I was unsure about flying with Spirit but decided to chance it.I was incredibly surprised.

I had read the airline policies on baggage fees, etc., and paid those while booking my ticket, so no surprises there. I also upgraded to a larger front seat which was very roomy and reclined. I took snacks and drinks onto the plane with me so no extra costs there. The only surprise was how great the ticket agent was.

I had booked a one way ticket to Peru, because I’m visiting friends and wasn’t sure when I was coming home. When I checked in, the agent informed me that Peru didn’t allow one way tickets for foreign passport holders. After getting out of line, I checked this information online, and found out she was correct. I got back in line and the agent booked me a return flight without charging me the extra fee, saying she understood the mix up.

She also got me travel insurance in case I want to change the date for my return flight.

My flight was delayed by one hour, as where flights with several other airlines.Even with the extra fees and upgraded seat, I still saved over the next cheapest airline, so needless to say, I am a very happy customer and will be using Spirit again.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Spirit Airlines?

Comments