Level of Comfort

SCAM / they charged my credit card for false charges. worst airlines on all fronts; late, extra charges, old planes.

horrible overall experience.

I wouldn't travel for free on this airline! SCAM lousy experience horrible customer service after the fact. seats were old and didnt recline crabby employees and lousy onboarding process. dont fly at any cost its not worth the savings.

it ruins your trip so spend the extra money on the other airlines.

did i say this was a lousy airlines. i called customer service and they would not listen to me they just repeated their policy, nothing else

I didn't like: Refuse to refund, Poor customer service, Carry-on charge, Charge skimming.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 23, 2015.

Comments

I was on a Spirit Airlines flight from Fort Myers to Latrobe, Pa on 1/08/2018 and used my credit card to make a purchase for $7.00. Here it is 0/02/2018 and I notice two more seven dollar purchases debited from my account.

Tried to call the airline but got locked up in their automated system. How many people do they do this to and end up with a temporary loan from their customers? Criminal! I had to call my bank and lock my card however they said the transaction will force through and the bank can only go after Spirit later in a dispute.

Meanwhile I have the inconvenience of no debit card. This has happened before with this shabby airline and now I am going to be referring this to the states Attorney General and other authorities.

#1420808

Duplicate charges can be removed simply by calling the credit card company or bank and disputing the charge. Takes 5 seconds.

As for the prices for carry-ons, etc.

if you didn't do your research before flying that's your fault. Good grief!

I have the same issue. I purchased a ticket but they charged me twice.

The story is, during the purchase, website gave an error, and I had to change my credit card!

then I realized they charged my both credit cards! Spirit Airline is so disappointing!