2.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

This is the 2nd time in a month that spirit has left my wife in Fort Lauderdale which is her connecting flight, with no accommodations of any kind.The first time she was told it was the airports fault!! So just how in the *** does one work without the other?

I understand that flights are delayed and airlines try to keep a schedule but you should also take care of your customers better than this. No worries spirit airlines i will be flying Delta or American airlines even if it cost me more.

You've gotten my last $$$. I guess the old saying is right, you get what you pay for.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. user58372289 is overall dissatisfied with Spirit Airlines. The most disappointing about spirit airlines customer care at Spirit Airlines was ticket agent at gate, unprofessional organization and not clear about future flight vouchers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spirit Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Spirit Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments

Media, Pennsylvania, United States #1257079

Funny you should write this, I saw the very same thing in Dallas. I was taking an American flight next to a Spirit Flight which apparently took off without announcing the flight.

There were about 30 people complaining how the flight was not called. I have never flown Spirit and never will. Their safety record is terrible too. You do get what you pay for and is this worth the aggravation or your life?

You would think the CSR's would notice hmm an alarming amount of people are missing this flight....so that right there tells me no controls. I felt very bad for those folks who missed their flight that day in Dallas. Something like that sticks in your memory and you are basically writing about the same experience at a different airport. I travel quite a bit and make it a point to stick to the Legacy Carriers.

Safety is more important to me that cheap tickets.

Bad controls is 2nd on my list. The website faa.gov posts public records on airline safety if you are interested.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1257143

In all fairness, every single time I have flown, I have been checked in and at my gate well before my flight boarding time. Not a single time have I ever been late to a flight or missed a plane due to a flight not being called.

If you are where you are supposed to be at the time you are supposed to be there, you won't miss it.

What I mean is, if all these people were at the right gate, they would have been present for the boarding like everyone who actually made the flight, especially since boarding takes at least 30 minutes to complete. Unless the plane took off without any passengers, which I doubt.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1255890

Every airline has delays and issues. You will experience it on American or Delta too.