Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

Spirit had my flight delayed for 3 hrs before I left out of Boston. When I made it to Florida they told me to ask the front desk for a hotel.

When I made it to Florida and went to the front desk to ask the manager they asked me why was my flight late. I asked why were they 3 hours late. My flight was hrs late coming to my destination and hours going back home and I had to sit in the airport overnight because of their negligence. They lied and said it was not their fault and that it was the fault of the gate which was their reason for not providing the hotel.

At the time of getting the ticket I asked specifically what would happen if I go on the late flight and they mentioned I would get a hotel and that did not occur. I could have flown out on another airlines such as Delta or United, but because of them promising to put me in a hotel and that did not happen they put me in an insecure situation overnight. Do not use this airline. Customer service is not something they care about as the manager look me in the face with an attitude of not providing any accommodations.

Thanks Mr.

Elvin. Fort Lauderdal Airport.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spirit Airlines Flight.

I didn't like: Poor accommodations, Lying to customer.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2015.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #994169

Oh grow up, most likely the flight was late due to safety reasons. You are so selfish that you would think the flight should be on time risking the lives of other passengers.

I am sure if something happened because they flied in unsafe conditions you won't be missed by your family, but the other people would.

They had to think of safety first and you getting to your destination is more important than being on time. Stop being selfish.