forekingsply@hotmail.com - My daughter booked a flight on Spirit to Costa Rica to help out at an orphanage.When booking the ticket she mistakenly picked the wrong connecting flight number which gave her a 14 hour lay over.

Upon discovering her mistake she called the airline to see if they could help her switch to the proper connecting flight. She knew that it was her mistake and was prepared to pay a fee to correct her mistake. After talking with two service reps and a supervisor she was told that she had to pay for a new ticket for the connecting flight. The added cost would be $240, even thought seats were available on the flight she had intended to take.

My suggestion to Spirit Airlines would be to pay closer attention to your customers. You not only lost her business, but mine as well. I just returned from an annual golf trip to Fort Myers with 20 other guys who used Spirit Airlines. We also go to Fort Myers with a group of golfers in October.

It looks like it's time to try a competitor.My daughter is willing to use vacation time from work and her hard earned money to help underprivileged children at an orphanage and Spirit Airlines can't even define customer service.

Review about: Spirit Airlines Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Spirit Airlines?

Comments

I think Ben Baldanza is a short piece of *** and a Money hungry ***.