Spirit Airlines Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Investors/ Franchasing
Media
Sales/ Reservations
Barranquilla, Colombia, Guayaquil, Ecuador, Quetzaltenango, Gutatemala, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
reservas@spiritcostarica.com
Costa Rica
reservas@spiritsal.com
El Salvador
spiritperu@agunsa.com
Lima, Perú
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Spirit Airlines?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 728-3555
Guests Traveling With a Disability
Total calls: 4 213 Issues resolved: 109 Last call: Apr 13, 2024

What Is the Spirit Airlines Customer Service Number?

The Spirit Airlines phone number, 1-855-728-3555, is available round-the-clock to assist the customers. So no matter what time of the day or night, you can call Spirit Airlines to get support on issues ranging from flight booking, and rescheduling, to addressing concerns about your travel.

This 24/7 availability of Spirit customer service enhances the customer’s overall travel experience. Whether you are trying to understand more about the policies on the Spirit Airlines website or have queries that require immediate attention, the always-available Spirit Airlines customer service number 24 hours can be your go-to resource.

How Can I Contact Spirit Airlines via the Website?

If you want to reach out to Spirit Airlines customer service via their website, you have to follow a simple process. First, navigate to the official Spirit Airlines website and click on the "Contact Us" page. This page presents various contact methods for customers, letting you choose the one most suitable for your needs.

One option to get in touch is to send a text or a WhatsApp message to the Spirit Airlines phone number at 1-855-728-3555, starting the message with "Hello". If you wish to provide feedback or lodge a complaint, you can click on the "Submit your feedback" button. However, if you need immediate assistance, it's best to call Spirit Airlines.

What Is the Spirit Airlines Corporate Office Address?

The Spirit Airlines corporate office address is located at 2800 Executive Way, Miramar, Florida 33025, United States. It's important for customers to know the office address if there is a need to send formal correspondence or requests directly to the company. While it's more efficient and quicker to call Spirit Airlines or contact Spirit Airlines customer service via text, the corporate address can be useful for official documentation or in situations where a written record is required.

PissedConsumer Club

Miramar, Florida 33025
United States

Spirit Airlines Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Gayle F Fly
Terrible service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I am writing regarding our first experience with your company, and I can tell you that this will most likely be our last.
Our flight was cancelled on March 2, 2024, from Las Vegas back home to Minneapolis, due to weather, which I understand is out of your companies control, yet saw all the other airlines still flying out that day, but we were not compensated in any way at all.
We lost $165 on a hotel back in Minnesota; it was too late to cancel. We lost our $300 Minnesota Wild hockey tickets.

We had to pay for a Lyft to the airport before being notified of the flight cancellation, then for a Lyft back to a new hotel, this cost us $50.
We had to pay for 3 more nights at a new hotel in Las Vegas for 3 more nights which cost us $400, because we could not find a flight for less the $700 a person one way home.
Food cost for the next 3 extra days being stuck here $300. Our car is stuck at a park and fly in Minnesota - $66.
Our family pets are stuck in a kennel for 3 more days $200,
Both my husband and I have to miss 2 additional work days. Our employers are not happy with us since we are leaving coworkers short handed.
But again to not be compensating any way when we have to throw out all this extra money that was not in our budget as we had this trip budgeted for our time we were to be staying there.

That sure is a terrible thing to do to your customers after keeping them in line for 2 hours only to tell them that its all up to them to find a place to stay and you dont have another flight for 3 days. Terrible customer service on your end, you should be ashamed of how you treated all those people.
Very dissatisfied and disappointed first time customers,
Gayle and Justin Forsman
210 Cleveland St
Eveleth, MN 55734
218-390-****

Guest-5687945
Flight Change
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I am absolutely furious! I accidentally put the destinations for my flight in the wrong order so I attempted to speak to someone in regards to this.

Instead they put me on with a robot that kept the destinations the same and than attempted to charge me a modification fee!!! When I called someone the next day they tried to fix it but told me due to it being the end of the day they would put notes in the system and that the modification fee would be waived and i would get a new itinerary today. When i called today, I was put on hold for at least 20 minutes. When I finally was able to speak to someone I asked if they were able to see the notes in regard to my situation.

The lady asked me to explain the situation. When I attempted to explain she immediately interrupted me and almost demanded that I pay a modification fee. I again tried to explain the situation again but I could tell she had absolutely no intention of helping me or resolving the situation. I asked to speak to a manager and the lady stated that she was and continued to demand that I pay a modification fee.

I was so frustrated I told her to cancel my flight and that I would never use Spirit again. I was a constant customer of Spirit Airlines but if this is not resolved by the end of today I will never use Spirit Airlines again and this story will be told all over Social Media.

Guest-5489629
Delayed flighs so me by times

This service from Spirit is service is suck long wait a lot hours so many times change the time of despatchture this was ridiculous and they're not even give a little bit of water you have to buy everything bad really bad

Melissa V Ome
I need a refund from them cancelling my ticket and flight at the gate . They wouldn’t let me board and charged me more for my carry on
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I was discriminated at their front gate by one of the representatives they did not let me go to the front of the line or have any priority, seating or any priority boarding after I paid for it with the customer service supervisor the night before on 1128 **** as I was boarding, we got into an argument with the TA as she was treating me like a doormat and terrible and speaking very ugly to me so we got into this argument. She then charged me an extra hundred dollars to put my bag on the plane which was a personal carry-on that I was told with 18 x 14 x 8 was free to fly with she said no charged me, and then canceled.

My reservation did not refund my money. It was the worst experience of my life.

They had super supervisors, security and police, guiding me downstairs telling me I was going to get a refund which I never did so now Im complaining and filing report. I also have videos pictures and also all the information I need to support my claim for a full refund and witnesses who also said it was discrimination and they also have videos so I would like a full refund for everything.

How Good is Spirit Airlines's Customer Service?

Chukwuma Rbw
Chukwuma Rbw
Feels Satisfied | Apr 12, 2024

At first it was very hard reaching a human being. After getting someone on the phone everything went great.

Valente Eii
Valente Eii
Feels Satisfied | Apr 09, 2024

I was very good heared

Hailey Zmn
Hailey Zmn
Feels Disappointed | Mar 29, 2024

I was calling to see if I could carry on a medical bag and that part was fine until I asked about the food and drink. I was told that I was not allowed to bring any. ( I am a diabetic and eat frequently as well as drink ) then I was told that my medical bag was considered my personal item. This is my fourth trip this year ( flown other airlines) and never had a problem with my medical bag and having it count as a personal item. Unfortunately for people this are necessary. I don’t consider my situation to be nearly as bad as other peoples but I don’t feel that you have the right to ask what’s going to be on my bag and/or tell me no to things that I may need. Also to get an email back that had a title of Pissed Consumer is totally rude and disrespectful. So I wasn’t “pissed” when I started this process with your airline but you have the worst policies I have seen this far. I sincerely hope that you get it together before you really *** someone off and you have a lawsuit.

Gerrell Mkx
Gerrell Mkx
Feels Disappointed | Mar 21, 2024

Lost the walker for Handicap person
Now waiting to receive it
Omg this is really unacceptable
Call me 787 557 ****

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Spirit Airlines?

Request for Information Question:

• “Reschedule flight”
  • “I need a print of flight ticket and confirmation number”
  • “Baggage inquiry”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel 3 flights and get a refund”
  • “Cancel reservation”
  • “Cancel flight”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change flight”
  • “Change my ticket date”
  • “Change a flight”

Refund Question:

• Refund
  • “Refund bag”
  • “I need a refund for a cancelled flight”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I was charged $99 For a pocket book”
  • “Charged for two lap babies.”
  • “Unauthorized transaction”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Buy a tickets”
  • “Trying to book a sold out flight”
  • “To book a flight”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Lost items”
  • “Missing items”
  • “Delivery of luggage to house”

Staff Question:

• “Update future trip with name change customer service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Resolve a ticket issue having trouble online and your staff overseas”

Account Question:

• “Pay balance”
  • “Money taken from my account”
  • “Account hacked”

Cards Question:

• “Changed address and credit card declined”
  • “New card”
  • “Why r u guys trying to take money from my card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website not working”
  • “Hard to navigate site with ALL the “extra” questions and charges…leaves u feeling extremely frustrated and when u can’t easily “chat” with a human to change a flight…won’t use spirit again. Saved no money in the end!”
  • “Book a flight...trouble with the site”

Employment Question:

• “W2”
  • “Job interview”
  • “Want to know if you have a position in aircraft cleaner for employment”

Other Question:

• “Phine left behind”
  • “Need my Luggage”
  • “Reservatipn”

About

Summary

Spirit Airlines ULCC Ultra Low Cost Carrier services 56 markets in the United States, Bahamas and Caribbean with 185 flights per day. Among the standard ULCC product features ultra low fares; the largest ULCC network in The Caribbean and Latin America, online check-in, clean, new airplanes, the youngest Airbus fleet in the Americas; deluxe leather seating, etc. Spirit Airlines optional services and products include hotels, cars, vacation packages and cruises; event tickets, golf tee times and tours; travel insurance; onboard beverages and snacks; discounted airport parking; checked baggage and the like. In September 2006 the company became an all-Airbus airline.

Spirit Airlines reviews and complaints

1.8
Delta Airlines
2660 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Spirit Airlines? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup