2.8
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I just attempted to use my $50 Spirit voucher (which I didn't request, but received by email) because Spirit delayed our midnight flight out of Las Vegas until 3:30am but still required that we all be at the airport by 10pm (probably so their baggage check-in employees could be released and they didn't have to pay them). There were so many people at the check-in that we completely filled the baggage drop area and people were wrapped outside of the baggage drop area the length of the terminal.

Come to find out the $50 voucher was actually worth $0.02 which Spirit claims is the value of the "flight" portion of the flight "base fare" for one ticket. I know going in that Spirit is a cheap airline but why bother even making a show of giving a $50 voucher (which was virtually worthless) for being inconvenienced when I didn't even ask for it.

Spirit must be scamming some type of reporting that they have to do to an airline agency.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of spirit airlines coupon from Spirit Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Spirit Airlines to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was voucher scam. Author liked the most big seats and flight attendants are always very nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spirit Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments